Mittwoch, 25. April 2012

Helloween - Who is Mr. Madman



[Prolog:
Sixteen years have passed since he,
one perfect of his kind,
the Casanova of his time,
crowned himself to conquer the land
in craving for lust
Lust, one of the seven deadly sins
Punishment he has suffered
Look at him what did he become,
who is he now?]

My mind is burning like fire
And my evil heart stands still
All the time they put me in a wheel chair
And their meds give me the thrill

Hold on, what's going on?
Am I alive or dead, what's reality?
Come on, what's right or wrong ?
Am I stumbling through the streets or is it just a stupid dream?

I'm so lost no
I'm not fine
I am close to borderline
Because I'm sick yeah
They call me Mr. Madman
I was out
For not long
Three lusty women
Walked me home
When they left, they
Called me Mr. Madman

My head is constantly spinning
And my world is going down
All alone I'm staring through the window
Cause the white men took my crown

Hold on, what's going on ?
Am I alive or dead, what's reality ?
Come on, what's right or wrong ?
Am I talking like E.T. or is it just a stupid dream ?

I'm so lost, no
I'm not fine
I am close to borderline
Because I'm sick yeah
They call me Mr. Madman
Hey you, listen
I can sing
Those evil white men
Got me in
When they left here
They called me Mr. Madman
I'm done with my tricks
Cause yeah the straightjacket fits
When I'm out, you will get who's Mr. Madman!

I will take my last pill
Gettin' ready for the thrill
When I'm out you will know who's Mr. Madman!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen